Friday, December 11, 2009

Symptom Broken Capillaries On The Chest Petechiae? Anybody?

Petechiae? Anybody? - symptom broken capillaries on the chest

Sorry, all the time, someone must know something about this ... I saw that there are other questions on this for several months. What these people do not have the right answers and I wonder how many people think that it is serious, "anything" are there.

All medical professionals or people who have this disease? My nephew, both can take this ... It is very likely, but I'm more of which may cause concern, as it more than once, but no fever so sure that something like the bacteria that infected the cause of meningitis.

For those of you scratching your head when you see small blood spots on their skin to ... looks like a rash, but they are actually broken blood vessels in the small capillaries. It is characterized caused by low platelets, but that could take a child so young, without other symptoms? I fear that this could be something serious like leukemia, but not sick otherwise. I do not want to worry if my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment