Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Do A Weave Bang With Different Color Hair I Am A Black 13 Going On 14 Year Old Girl And I Want A Weave I Want More Info About This HELP!!?

I am a black 13 going on 14 year old girl and I want a weave i want more info about this HELP!!? - how to do a weave bang with different color hair

Oh-kay, so basically I'm 13 Going on 14 years, and I would like a fabric. Oh, and I'm black lol. I wanted my hair permed, but I am afraid I have the expected results, because I have my hair suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ... DICK! when they had plaited her hair, but I wanted something different. I know that this material can be expensive and all. My hair is very healthy and smooth never permanent or braid my hair. My hair is about 4 inches below the neck, and my skin go all the way to the neck, so that it only needs good advice. and yes I'm gone b KWN guurls hate how if I did, but I want the sum advice plz =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment