Monday, February 15, 2010

Us College Initiation Ceremonies How Do I Get A Friend From Haiti Into A US College?

How do I get a friend from Haiti into a US college? - us college initiation ceremonies

I live in the United States and a good friend in Haiti. I really want to college here in the U.S. as an exchange student. How can I do? I know there was an exchange student from Haiti when I was in college a few years ago, so it can be done. I do not know where to start. Is in his final year of high school and at the moment is the first in his class.

1 comment:

Jeffery C said...

He has the Office of the Coordinator for International Affairs at the University who wish to participate contact. They will help you (if the university adopted) to get the I-20 and other immigration documents.

Financial support is an important issue.

Post a Comment