Sunday, February 21, 2010

Third Party Sick Pay And Pa State Taxes Turbo Tax Prep- W-2 Entry, Sick Pay And Box 14?

Turbo Tax prep- W-2 entry, sick pay and box 14? - third party sick pay and pa state taxes

By entering my W-2 Hartford Life Insurance Company to pay maternity leave, she takes the amount in Box 14 as a disease "liability", but Turbo Tax makes you an option and the options for changing the amount of my refund. I do not want any problems with the IRS, the "third disease" drop in "other", "State of compulsory levy" to "u-code, V, W, X, Y, Z" or "the salary of the VPDI SDI, TDI , etc ...
The amount in Box 14 is the same as in Section 1, it is not held by the federal or state level for the W-2. I'd already called IRS (do not contribute to BC It was a "matter of Turbo Tax," Hartford (who told me to call IRS) and Turbo will not help if I pay $ 29. EXTRA. UGH Please !Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment